Howdy!

Yet another blog I've started! I know it's almost an obsession but I just love online blogs and how I can connect with fellow cat owners all over the world. There's something so enjoyable and so addictive about self publishing your thoughts and research on the internet and knowing it could reach someone halfway across the world.

Obviously, this isn't the first blog I have. I primarily blog over at catnapstore.com (my main website sharing all things cat health, cat behavior and of course, covering reviews on automatic litter boxes, cat fountains and so on). However, despite already having other blogs, I decided I didn't want to give the famous blogspot platform a miss so here I am.

Similarly, I intend to share cat related information on this blog. Sometimes, I might talk about my research or notify blogspot readers here about other articles or guest postings I've done elsewhere so keep an eye out for that.

And so, this marks a new beginning here on Blogspot!

Meanwhile, a pic of Chelsy!


Comments